Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags





Finally Blogger is playing nicely and is allowing me to post pictures again! I tried to post this last night but had some issues.

I made these cute little treat boxes using Mini Monsters. I cut the box at fit to page and removed the areas where the face would be placed (you know those little score marks that show you where to place the layer pieces) with my Gypsy. The little pumpkins and ghosts were cut at 3.50" These 6 treats will be given to my co-workers' babies and grandson and my great niece and great nephews. For the babies and the grandson of my co-workers, I took some bottles of bubbles and added a band of Halloween paper to make it match the theme.

I will be posting two more treat bags tonight that I am making for my grandson and granddaughter. They will be the style that I normally make which is a cellophane bag with a topper on it. Hope you stop back by later on tonight!!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Josie, these little bags are adorable!