Thursday, May 10, 2012

Scrapbook Friday at My Cricut Craft Room


Hello!  Today I am using a sketch by Erica for our Scrapbook Sketch Friday.  Here is the sketch











I did not follow the sketch exactly.  I took elements of the sketch and made it my own.  My subject is my adorable grandson Kamdyn.  I used Graphically Speaking for the Play Hard sign and it was cut at 3.50"  I used Paper Trimmings for the border of stars at the bottom.  The strip of arrow paper and the little rectangles with the car, train, truck, etc came from Imaginisce that I bought from Erica's online store.  I added some white pen on the sign and the photo mat.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please also go visit Erica's blog to see more fabulous layouts by our design team!  http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeee that photo, the "!" for the "L" and loveeeeeeee the tags by the twine!!!

Miranda said...

Great job on the sketch! Your LO is fabulous! Love the fun colors!
Miranda
MCCR DT Sister
www.nanasscrapspot.com

TeresaK said...

Tracey, this is just so cute! I love the little tags with the truck, car, train, etc on them! Great job on the sketch!
Teresa
DT sis

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

love ur page very cute, I also love the white around the letters.

MCCR DT, LIsa

Unknown said...

Tracy this is so cute. I love the tags and the "Play Hard" sign is adorable. TFS, Mary M

Kathy Salido said...

very cute layout!! Your grandson is adorable!!
Kathy
MCCR DT Sister
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

KathyJo said...

Great job on the layout. I love how you used the twine and the play hard sign almost looks as though it is hanging from the tags. I also like how you used the sketch as a staring point and let it take you where the layout wanted to go.
KathyJo

Tracy said...

Awesome page...and a few follower too =)