Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room Thursday Theme Day


Hello!! So happy you came to visit me today for the My Cricut Craft Room Thursday Theme Day. The theme for today is Cricut Circle Cartridges. Since I had not used this cartridge yet, I chose to use the Cricut Everyday cartridge and make a craft room decoration. I cut my little bug head out of green and white vinyl at 3.50"and repurposed this jar that I got last Christmas with cocoa mix in it. I added some matching green ribbon and ta da!! the finished product is a cute little jar that can be used for markers or ribbons or any other embellishment of your choosing.

Now before I send you over to Erica's blog to see what the other very talented design team members created, I want to also invite you back here this weekend for the 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop that happens monthly on My Cricut Craft Room. The design team will be making projects using 100+ cartridges. For my projects, I have used four different cartridges to create one layout and two cards. I cant wait to share them with you all!! You are going to see lots of wonderful projects and there will even be some great giveaways. If you liked the little Cricut bug jar, please stop back by on Saturday and leave a comment (and be a follower please). I will be filling the jar with some more little treats and sending it to one lucky commenter!

Please go to visit Erica and see what the other design team members made http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Connie Layman said...

I just love this little bug! I haven't tried him in vinyl yet but hope to soon. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this weekend on the blog hop!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Tracy, This is great!! I will absolutely be back this weekend!! I love this jar, and I want to win it bad, so I will be back! I also can't wait to see what else you and everyone else comes up with!! Karen♥

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Thisis so cute! Can't wait to see your layout and two cards!!! I love blog hops bc i get soinspired!