Saturday, August 27, 2011
Fall Blog Hop today!!
Welcome to the Fall Blog Hop with Circle Sisters!
You should be coming from the very talented Debbie at http://bugginattheseams.blogspot.com/. If you've just happened to come across my blog please check out each of these talented ladies blogs. You will want to start at Kristen's blog for the beginning of the hop.
I chose to make a recipe card for my Fall hop project. Here is the recipe for the card:
Base cut at 6" square
Layer for base cut at 5 3/4" square
Scarecrow 3" - Simply Charmed with Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids face stamp
Pumpkin 1" - Simply Charmed
Field not sure of the size - changed it with my Gypsy to be shorter in width and length. Pop Up Neighborhood
Corn - 2" Paper Doll Dress Up
Sun - 2" Hello Kitty Greetings
I will be giving away a surprise package of blog candy. It is a surprise because I am not sure what it will be yet....time to go shopping! You must be a follower and leave a comment at the end of this post.
One more stop on this hop....Next you will visit Sharon at http://designsbysharon.blogspot.com/
If you get lost along the way, here is the line up:
1) Kristen http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
2) Michele www.michelegreen.com
3) Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
4) Mary http://www.marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
5) Renee http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/
6) Carolyn http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/
7) Gamma http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
8) Colleen http://www.scrappycol.blogspot.com
9) DoodleDiva www.doodledivadesigns.com
10) Kimbe http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/
11) Lisa http://addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com
12) Gonecampn http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/
13) Momto2cuties http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
14) Scrapalette http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
15) Paper Memories http://papermemories4u.blogspot.com/ (New Blog)
19) HappyScrapper64 http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
20) Madylyn http://inspiredbycolor.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by!!