Monday, June 6, 2011

Hopping By to Say Hi


I made this little card for a challenge for the Grillin and Chillin Blog Hop on Bug Bites blog
http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/2011/06/grillin-n-chillin-bug-hop-part-2.html

We had to choose a bug that was hidden among the hoppers and make a card with it on it. I chose the little grasshopper from Stretch Your Imagination. Of course I had to give him a Peachy Keen face after hiding the cut details on my Gypsy. I also used my new Elegant Edges for the shape behind the grasshopper. Love that cartridge...so many beautiful shapes!! The card base was made using Lacy Labels. I am not sure what the size was...I had cut it previously when I made my nephew's birthday card and I saved it to use later.

4 comments:

BugBites said...

Your card turned out so sweet- so glad to see someone use one of the other bugs rather than the ladybug. Thanks for playing along with us at BugBites.

TRACEY O said...

This is really cute.

Joanna said...

OMG that's soo cute! Great job! :)

Janis Lewis said...

I love the shape of this card and the faux stitching! So cute! Thanks for entering my Give-Away!
:) Janis
Please visit my blog anytime @ PauseDreamEnjoy