Monday, April 4, 2011

Craft room photos





I moved to a different room in the house and now have less space. It forced me to really purge all of those supplies that I bought long ago and have not used. I think it was a blessing in disguise because I had intended on doing it but never seemed to get around to it. I have really been Spring cleaning as I am currently job hunting. There is still so much more I need to get done but right now I am really burnt out on cleaning out closets and drawers! I think I need some scrap therapy!

Anyway...here are the pictures of the new room:

8 comments:

Tami B. said...

This almost inspires me to go do some spring cleaning myself--notice I said almost. It will be nice for you knowing what you've got and where it is.

di said...

Love the name of your blog! My husband always wants me to come to his hunting cabin in the woods, and I always pack my scrapping or stamping supplies when I go.

Eagle Craftz said...

I am sure this will be a wonderful place to be creative! I can't wait to come back and see all the wonderful projects that you come up with!!

cricaholic said...

SUPER DUPER JOB!!!!
It's CLEAN and ORGANIZED!!!
TFS!!

Got2BCrafting said...

Looks like a great crafting space! I could certainly do some spring cleaning of my own. :) Love the blog name... made me giggle!
Lori

Monica said...

Your space looks great! TFS, http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

IRW Dana said...

Great craft room. I check your blog regularly but came here from the Circle forum to say HI

Anonymous said...

Your area looks awesome!