Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
I was so honored and so touched to receive this award from Karen at http://karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com/
I found her blog a few weeks ago and love to visit her. The instructions that come with this reward is to tell 8 things about myself that others may not know.
1) My favorite place to go for vacation is Florida....(ok so my family does know that about me)
2) In the last 3 years, I have lost 3 wonderful people that I miss every day..my dad, my father in law
and my son's fiance, Christie
3) I scraplift quite often and wish I had more original ideas!!
4) I am beginning to think I am starting to become a shopaholic...but only for scrapping supplies!
5) On cold weekends, I am very content to stay in my PJ's all day!!!
6) I love to grow flowers and seeing them bloom really makes me happy!
7) I have been married to my best friend for 25 years (although he really loves to aggravate me!)
8) I have two sons, a daughter in law, a granddaughter and grandson that mean everything to me!
Now to choose 8 blogs:
First up is the person that gave me my award.....
2) http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/ I love this blog...Enfys has so much talent!!
3) http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/ This blog had a give a comment, get a comment and I gained so many wonderful followers from it!
4) http://disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com/ I visit this blog alot!!
5) http://okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com/ I love Okie's projects and her humor!!
6) http://cardztv.blogspot.com/ Love Mary's videos and Projects!!
7) http://www.thehappystamper.com/ Love her creations and she always sounds so
8) http://courtney-lane.blogspot.com/ She makes the most beautiful cards!!
9) http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/ I know I am only supposed to pick 8 but.....I just remembered while making a card, how wonderfully generous Ellen is. She offered a sample of the Baker's Twine on her blog and sent some to me. I had never used it before and wanted to try it before ordering any. I really appreciated receiving this and wanted to thank her here....Scrappers are the best!!!
There are so many more I could name that I love to visit and where I find such inspiration!! I am sure a lot of these women do not follow my blog but I can always hope right???