Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Layout for JInger's Facebook challenge

I am entering this layout for the challenge posted on Jinger Adam's from Provo Craft's Facebook page. The papers are from the Flower Shower Spring Stack by DCWV, the scalloped circle is from Mini Monograms cut at 11", the sentiment You Make Me Melt is from Just Because Cards, and the ice cream cones are from Stretch Your Imagianation.  I also added a strip using the Threading Water punch at the top of the middle picture.  The cute photos are of our granddaughter.  I hope to post something tomorrow with photos of our grandson....he is a cutie too!!

4 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Layouts like that are why we scrapbook! Great job :) Thanks for adding your link to my blog. I would love it if you would grab my button to add here:) Thanks!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments.. Yes, it is A Childs Year for the shape of the place card...I think it was a Thanksgiving image, but not positive.
liz :o)

Unknown said...

What a yummy layout!! Very cute!

Leslie said...

Great pictures and Layout!! Love it!!