Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1, 2010 - Challenge for My Pink Stamper

This is a shape card I made using Tags Bags Boxes and More.  I am so happy!  I actually made this using my Design Studio for the first time welding two tags together to make the card!!  The little bird is from Create A Critter.  The papers are CTMH and the border at the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch.  I got the inspiration for this card from My Pink Stamper's blog.  She has such cute cards!  She made hers using the Gypsy and since I don't own one, I decided that today was the day that I finally was going to try to conquer the Design Studio!

1 comment:

My Creative Time said...

GREAT Job w/the challenge!! You did a GREAT job! Congrats on your
1st Design Studio card! I had a hard time w/that, for some reason I learned my gypsy quicker! I am proud of you;)
Hugs,
Emma:)